Check Mate Patches - 40 pieces
These protective stickers put your spots in check mate! These hydrocolloid bandages help absorb pore-clogging gunk to reveal a smooth complexion. Infused with soothing chamomile and green tea to calm stressed skin, these small but mighty patches will come to your rescue day or night!
Quick & Easy Returns
100% Secure Checkout
Key Functional Ingredients
- Chamomile - soothing, anti-inflammatory
- Green Tea - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
- Protective barrier
- For all skin types
How to use
Apply the appropriate sized patch to clean, dry skin. Wear for 1-12 hours during the day or overnight.
Cellulose Gum, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Pectin, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 10 reviews.
- ZZaraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoCute way to protect your problem areas
These patches are so adorable. They work exactly how theyre supposed to, keep any dirt or irritation away from problem areas, and look pretty while doing it, too.
- BBrynnI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorks great!
Really good pimple patches. They work just as mentioned and their adhesive properties are excellent. The star shaped design is adorable and can be used day or night. I was tired of my excessive skin dryness due to other patches or zit creams but these are a blessing as they cause no harm to the skin.
- CCoraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood product
These hydrocolloid spot stickers work well. The package comes with a good amount of them, in two sealed packs. The stickers are a bit hard to peel off and keep smooth, but they apply to your face well. They are thin and leave no residue. I didn't notice any strong smell, which I appreciate. I would recommend these.
- DDaraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDid the job!
It did good, and it felt like the healing time was decent but the adhesive sticky ness needs to be better it did fall off. :/
- FFallonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThey work
They stick well, they're thick and cover your blemishes.